terms and conditions
Welcome to cuhes!
These terms and conditions describe the terms and conditions for the use of the cuhes website, located at https://cuhes.com/.
By accessing this site, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use cuhes if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions set out on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and the Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “You” refer to you, the person linking to this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Our Self”, “We”, “Ours” and “We”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and us. All terms refer to the offer, the acceptance and examination of the payment that is necessary for the undertaking of the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate way for the explicit purpose of satisfying the needs of the Customer in relation to the provision of the declared services of the Company, according to and subject to current Dutch legislation. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, in the plural, in the capital and / or in the same or in them, is taken as interchangeable and therefore as a reference to the same.
Unless otherwise specified, cuhes and / or its licensors own the copyright to all cuhes material. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from the cuhes for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
- Republished material from cuhes
- Sale, rental or sub-licensing of material by cuhes
- Reproduce, copy or copy material from cuhes
- Content redistribution by cuhes
This Agreement will commence on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Template . </p>
Parts of this site provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange views and information in certain areas of the site. Cuhes does not filter, edit, publish or verify comments before they appear on the site. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of cuhes, its agents and / or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting his or her views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, cuhes shall not be liable for any comments or any liability, damage or expense incurred and / or incurred as a result of any use and / or posting and / or display of comments on this website.
cuhes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and declare that:
- Are you entitled to post the Comments on our site and have all the necessary permissions and consent to do so?
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene or other illegal material that violates privacy
- The Comments will not be used to attract or promote business or custom or commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant cuhes a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlink to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies,
- Search engines;
- News organizations?
- Catalog distributors can link to our Website in the same way that they link to the websites of other listed companies. and
- Accredited companies throughout the system, in addition to attracting non-profit organizations, charities and fundraising charities that may not be hyperlinked to our site.
These organizations may link to our homepage, postings or other Website information, provided the link: (a) is in no way misleading. (b) does not imply a sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the related party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits within the affiliate’s website.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and / or business information,
- dot.com community sites?
- associations or other groups representing charities,
- electronic catalog distributors?
- web portals?
- accounting, legal and consulting firms. and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve affiliate requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the affiliate would not make us appear unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited companies. (b) the organization has no negative record with us. (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of cuhes. and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage, provided that the link: (a) is in no way misleading. (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the related party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the affiliate’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in connecting to our site, please let us know by sending an email to cuhes. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs you intend to link to our website and a list of URLs to which our website will link you wanted to Link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Authorized organizations can hyperlink our Website as follows:
- By using our company name. the
- Using the single resource locator associated with or
- By using any other description of our site, linking to it makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linked site.
You will not be allowed to use the cuhes logo or other work of art to log in without a trademark agreement.
Without prior authorization and written permission, you may not create frameworks around our websites that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your Website. No link should be displayed on any site that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal or infringing, otherwise infringing or endorsing the infringement or other infringement of any rights of third parties.
Retention of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our Website. You approve the immediate removal of all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and the connection policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these terms and conditions of connection.
Remove links from our site
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so or respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this site is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is kept up to date.
Statement of disclaimer
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all statements, warranties and terms related to our site and the use of this site. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our liability or yours for death or personal injury,
- limit or exclude our liability or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation,
- limit any of our obligations or your obligations in any way not permitted by applicable law. the
- exclude any of our obligations or your obligations that may not be waived in accordance with applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph. and (b) govern all obligations arising from the disclaimer of liability, including liability arising out of a contract, tort or breach of law.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.